Brook Southend offers a wide range of services from its location in central Southend-on-Sea
- STI testing and treatment
- Contraception (including long-acting methods and emergency contraception)
- Pregnancy testing and help with pregnancy choices
- HIV support
- Information and advice around all aspects of sexual health and wellbeing
Their services are available to anyone living in Southend-on-Sea and have friendly staff who can support you with whatever you need. Even if you’re not quite sure what you need, they are there to listen, answer any questions and give you lots of information and support.
Details of the dedicated service for people aged 24 and under will be available soon.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
Please ring 0330 135 5916 for appointments.
LOCATION AND OPENING TIMES
Southend SS1 2LZ
In time, Brook Southend will offer a mixture of bookable appointments and walk-ins, meaning you can turn up during opening hours* and see a member of the team.
* Occasionally opening hours may differ from the above, e.g. for public holidays. We will always do our best to let you know if we are not open as usual, but you might want to call ahead to check